1. This agreement is between the customer and Northeast Oil & Propane herein referred to as the Company. This agreement will automatically suspend if the customer ceases to pay for repair parts, labor, or other chargeable items when due, or renders or permits anyone other than the Company to perform service to the propane system and associated equipment unless so instructed beforehand by the Company. There shall be no obligation upon the Company to perform any service or provide parts after termination of this agreement. Upon termination there shall be no refund or credits allowed. This agreement is transferable.
2. This agreement is offered to all customers subject to an inspection and approval of their equipment. If upon inspection, customer’s equipment is found to be unacceptable or obsolete, customer’s contract coverage will be cancelled and a pro-rated refund will be returned to the customer. Repairs required to place equipment in acceptable conditions are excluded and will be charged separately.
3. This agreement will become effective immediately following the inspection and approval of the customer’s equipment, as required above, and payment of the Propane Service Plan invoice. This agreement is effective for a 12 month period and will automatically renew.
4. Priority Service is defined as first available service and will be billed at normal business hour rates (8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.). Priority Service provided on holidays and/or outside of normal hours will be subject to a prevailing rate of 1.5 times the normal business hour rate with a minimum of one hour of labor.
5. Only EMERGENCY SERVICE will be performed outside of normal working hours. EMERGENCY SERVICE shall be defined as NO heat, creating an unsafe condition or causing damage to property. Non-emergency work, if requested, would be billed at our standard overtime rates.
6. This agreement does not cover repair or service of this equipment damaged due to fire, flood, lightning, freeze-up, acts of God, or civil disturbance.
7. The Company’s obligation to furnish parts specifically listed herein shall be subject to the availability of parts through usual supply sources. Replacement of obsolete items for which parts are not available will be performed on a time and material basis.
8. The Company shall be liable solely for repairs to the covered equipment. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any consequential or resultant damages or injury (including death) to persons or property, nor for damages resulting from defective equipment; loss or damage resulting from operation or non-operation of said equipment; delays in performing service; making repairs or installations of parts; because of strikes, accidents, explosions, or shortages; or due to other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
9. The 15% service discount associated with the Propane Service Plan is only eligible toward the replacement/repair on the existing propane heating system in place. The respective plan discount will not be valid toward service work associated with upgrading equipment, converting energy sources, or new equipment installations.
10. This agreement contains in the entire agreement of the parties hereto and there are no promises, terms, conditions, or obligations other than printed herein.